- 2019-06/7 (with F. Ackerman). Integrative models of morphological analysis. LSA Institute, UC, Davis.
- 2017-07 (with F. Ackerman). Implicational morphology. LSA Institute, University of Kentucky, Lexington.
- 2012-07 (with G. Booij). Construction-based and paradigm-based approaches to word structure. 1st NetWordS Summer School, Dubrovnik.
- 2011-07 (with F. Ackerman). Word and Paradigm Morphology: Data and Analysis. LSA Institute, University of Colorado at Boulder.
- 2007-07. Introduction to morphology. LSA Institute, Stanford University.
- 2007-07 (with F. Ackerman, F. del Prado Martín and M. Tomasello). Pattern-based approaches to lexical knowledge. LSA Institute, Stanford.
- 1994-07 (with I. A. Sag). Phrase Structure Grammar. Australian Linguistic Institute, La Trobe University, Melbourne.
Morphology II (2018–19)
- Introduction to linguistic morphology [pdf]
- Dimensions of morphological variation [pdf]
- Contrast and meaning [pdf]
- Parts and wholes [pdf]
- Recurrence and redundancy [pdf]
- Sound patterns and word structure [pdf]
- The morphemic hypothesis [pdf]
- Units and patterns [pdf]
- Morphological theories and models [pdf]
- The (Zipﬁan)
Paradigm Cell Filling Problem [pdf]
- Constructivist morphemics [pdf]
- Uniformitarianism and templatic morphology [pdf]
- Paradigmatic and distributed realization [pdf]
- Morphological splits and subsystems [pdf]
- Abstraction and extrapolation [2019-03-04]
- Morphomes, diachrony and natural classes [2019-03-11]